The recipe for these nacho cheddar easy snacks came from a little pamphlet that came in the box of Kernel Season’s. These crackers taste a hundred times better than that other little cheddar cracker you see in the store. They’re very, very good. And you don’t have to use nacho cheddar. Kernel Season’s sour cream and chive would be good. So would bacon cheddar. Heck, pizza. Or Cajun… The list goes on!
(We’ve now made these about 10 times and they always disappear fast! We keep some on hand in case someone stops by.)
- 1 (12 ounce) package of oyster crackers
- 1/4 cup extra light olive oil
- 1 cap of Kernel Season's Nacho Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place crackers in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil. Mix well to coat.
- Sprinkle seasoning over crackers and stir to coat completely.
- Pour crackers out onto a baking sheet. Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until toasted. Let cool slightly and enjoy!