These bacon cheddar pretzel bites disappear in seconds. They’re very, very good.
Kernel Season's - Bacon Cheddar (on pretzel pieces)
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 bag pretzel rods broken into 1" pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 capfuls Kernel Season's Bacon Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place pretzel pieces into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil. Gentle toss to cover.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and toss again.
- Spread out on baking sheet. Bake 7-10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
- Let cool before serving (they'll get crunchier as they cool).