Kernel Season’s makes some might fine popcorn seasonings. Well, they aren’t just for popcorn actually, even though I usually find them at the local IMAX theatre or in the popcorn aisle at the grocery store. But, they have lots of flavors, and I highly recommend picking up their sampler pack containing all 20 flavors.
- 12 ounce package oyster crackers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cap of Kernel Season's Ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place crackers into a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to coast.
- Add in the seasoning and toss some more.
- Pour crackers out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 5-10 minutes or until toasted and crunchy. Let cool slightly and enjoy!