I’m addicted to putting Kernel Season’s barbecue flavoring on oyster crackers. They’re very easy to make, and very tasty. I love the crunch of oyster crackers, and they get even crunchier after being baked.
Kernel Season’s makes a lot of different flavors. I highly recommend picking up their sampler pack containing all 20 flavors.
Kernel Season's - Barbecue Oyster Crackers
- 12 ounce package oyster crackers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cap of Kernel Season's Barbecue seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place crackers into a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to coast.
- Add in the seasoning and toss some more.
- Pour crackers out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 5-10 minutes or until toasted and crunchy. Let cool slightly and enjoy!