Do you always put ketchup on your fries? Or maybe mayonnaise? Well, try this great maple mustard dipping sauce for a change. It has the kick of yellow, Dijon and stone ground mustards, with the sweetness of real maple syrup. This is a totally different, great change from all those countless fries that have met their demise in a pool of ketchup. Put that ketchup away, you don’t need it any more!
This maple mustard dipping sauce also makes for yummy chicken finger dipping! Oh, and corn dogs? They abolulely scream for this sauce!
Also try my Sriracha mustard sauce.
Maple Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup prepared stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients.