Do you always put ketchup on your fries? Or maybe mayonnaise? Well, try this great maple mustard dipping sauce for a change. It has the kick of yellow, Dijon and stone ground mustards, with the sweetness of real maple syrup.
This sauce also makes for yummy chicken finger dipping!
Also try my Sriracha mustard sauce.
Maple Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup prepared stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients.