I have a recipe for creamy Italian dressing that I’ve used before. It has a little kick from onion, and tastes great, but I needed something with a little smoother texture and not the same onion bite.
This version is perfect. Just make sure to let it get happy in the fridge overnight before using it.
Also try my creamy poppyseed dressing.
Creamy Italian Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Alternatively, put all ingredients into a resealable jar. Shake well.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.