A simple easy pasta salad. Nothing fancy, just good with fresh carrots and crisp red bell pepper.Also try my Caesar pasta salad.
Easy Pasta Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup elbow macaroni pasta I used bow-tie and doubled the amount, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed slightly
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper minced
Other add-ins (optional)
- Diced ham
- Diced olives
- Blanched broccoli chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh herbs chopped (basil or dill)
- Combine the mayo and salad dressing in a medium bowl.