When it’s hot out I prefer to cook my entire meal on the grill. So, the other night when dinner was grilled scrambled eggs (done on a cast iron griddle) and grilled bacon, I decided to also grill up a tube of store-bought biscuits. And those grilled biscuits were great! No need to heat up the house. As a bonus you get that wonderful grill flavor!The biscuits came out with a nice crunch and a little smoky flavor. Perfect for topping with a little honey and butter.
Breakfast on the grill is a great thing. Also try my grilled zesty ham steak.
- 1 can store-bought biscuits
- Vegetable oil
- Set up your grill for indirect cooking.
- Separate the biscuits onto a baking sheet pan or plate.
- Lightly brush the bottoms with vegetable oil and transfer to the grill.
- While the biscuits cook for 5-7 minutes, lightly brush the tops with oil.
- Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.