I’m a huge fan of crab boil seasoning, and in particular, Old Bay. I use it in a lot things, not just crab boils. As a steak rub. Or on popcorn! Crab boil popcorn is a great snack. It combines fresh popped popcorn, crunchy oyster crackers, and of course, Old Bay seasoning. The result is perfectly-seasoned and perfectly yummy and I ate a whole lot of it!
If you don’t have oyster crackers, you can substitute goldfish crackers and keep the ‘nautical’ theme.
I pop my popcorn in a West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper. It’s the easiest thing in the world for making a big batch of popcorn.
Crab Boil Popcorn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons or more Old Bay seasoning
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 4 cups oyster crackers
- Melt the butter and stir in the Old Bay seasoning.
- Combine the popcorn and crackers in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with butter mixture and stir gently to coat.