Everything that is yummy is in this white chocolate Frito popcorn. Crunchy fresh-popped popcorn. Milk chocolate M&Ms. White chocolate. And Fritos. What more can you ask for? You get a mixture of textures and tastes from very crunchy to salty to sweet and back again. It’s about as varied as you can get in a handleful!
I pop my popcorn in a West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper. It’s the easiest thing in the world for making a big batch of popcorn.
White Chocolate Frito Popcorn
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups Frito's crushed
- 1 lb white chocolate or almond bark
- A few handfuls M&M’s candies
- Tear off a large sheet of wax paper and place on a flat surface.
- Make sure all of the popcorn kernels are fully popped. Remove any grannies (unpopped) ones.
- Place popcorn and Fritos into a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate per package instructions and pour over the popcorn mixture.
- Stir to coat.
- Pour mixture out onto the wax paper and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle with M&Ms and let cool completely before serving.