These little copycats of Longhorn Steakhouse’s Wild West shrimp were incredible. The Prairie Dust mix had a great flavor and kick to it. And Peppadew peppers? I could eat them out of the jar. Sure, I “cheated” and used frozen precooked shrimp, but that makes these all the easier to make, perfect for feeding a small crowd in a hurry.
Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp
For the shrimp
- Bake shrimp per package instructions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and Prairie Dust mix.
- Stir and cook until shrimp start to crisp.
- Remove to a paper-towel lined plate to drain then transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with green onion and serve with dipping sauce.