I made a fantastic prime rib on my Char-Broil Big Easy the other day. I needed a rockin’ good horseradish sauce to go with it. One with some serious kick besides just a horseradish kick. And this Sriracha horseradish sauce is it.
It has some ‘tang’ to it, for sure, and that great Sriracha heat. Not overpowering at all, which was a good thing, since for me, a little horseradish goes a long, long ways.
I also made a great homemade au jus for the prime rib. The entire dinner was absolutely fantastic. I still dream about it.
This Sriracha horseradish sauce would also go absolutely great with my copycat Arby’s Beef-n-Cheddar sandwich.
Sriracha Horseradish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Whisk together the horseradish, sour cream, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in a few good squirts of Sriracha sauce. Don't be shy.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.