The Ragin’ Cajun Cheddar Ranch Bugles I made not long ago were a huge hit. Everyone loved them.
Bugles are so yummy and addicting.Sriracha hot sauce is also yummy (spicy) and addicting. So I decided to combine the two into a single terribly good snack – Sriracha Bugles.
I made these just hot enough for people to notice. Sriracha has such a great spicy flavor, but some folk might be afraid of it. So, I added enough flavoring so it’ll be noticed, but not so hot that people are running around screaming about their mouths being on fire. Of course, if I was making a batch of Sriracha Bugles just for myself I would probably double or triple the amount of seasoning.
- 1 14 1/2 ounce bag Bugles original snacks
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2-4 tablespoons Sriracha seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place Bugles in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Add Sriracha salt or rub and toss to coat evenly.
- Place Bugles on a large baking pan and bake 5 minutes, stirring once or twice
- Serve warm or cooled.