I fire-roasted a batch of eggs on my Char-Broil Big Easy the other day. Why? Well, first to see if I could, and second, to make a delicious egg salad for sandwiches for the week’s lunches. Of course you can use regular old stove-top boiled eggs just as well. Or microwaved.
Just like chicken salad, this delicious egg salad is so easy to put together and the result is so good. Nothing makes for a better, quick lunch. Oh, and don’t be afraid to add a pinch or two of cayenne to your salad for a bit of a kick.
Also try my crazy good avocado egg salad.
Delicious Egg Salad
- 8 eggs boiled or fire-roasted, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place the chopped eggs into a medium bowl.
- Gently fold in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika and stir gently.
- Serve on bread or crackers.