You could put boring ketchup on your hamburger. Or maybe some mayonnaise. Or you could slather on some Thousand Island dressing. Or, you could just skip all that and go with big flavor. Bold flavor. And kick. 18000 Island Dressing is truly 18 times more flavorful than Thousand Island dressing. There’s nothing boring about it, thanks to a healthy dose of chopped jalapenos.
18000 Island Dressing isn’t just for burgers either. It’s great on sandwiches, or our favorite, wraps. And hot dogs (if you haven’t tried mayonnaise-based sauces on your hot dogs you should, it’s a very welcome change from just using mustard). Anywhere you want bold flavor, it brings it.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (I used Creole mustard for extra kick)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.