I was jonesin’ pretty bad for a diner burger the other day. Ya know, messy, with traditional toppings. With a great sauce. So I did a quick search around and came across this copycat of the sauce at the Shake Shack. It’s very easy to make, using ingredients that I always have on hand. It really adds a nice, smooth, flavor to a burger. It’s not a big change from what you would normally put on a burger, it just has all the great tastes in one sauce.
I love making simple, yet delicious, sauces for burgers. Check out my copycat McDonald’s Big Macs, with that awesome McDonald’s sauce. Or my grilled burgers topped with Nancy’s Special burger sauce. It’s similar to McDonald’s sauce, but with a great spicy twist.
Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 4 slices kosher dill pickle
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.