Do this next time you cook up some hot dogs. Take a few hot dogs and roll them in Cajun seasoning before cooking them on the grill. That’s it. The result? Totally great tasty twists on a regular ole hot dog, Cajun hot dogs. They have a nice little cook that makes your hot dogs different. You don’t want boring hot dogs.
There’s no reason to have boring tasteless dogs. You have to give marinating your hot dogs a try too.
Also try my just-as-great deli dogs.
Cajun Hot Dogs
- All-beef hot dogs
- Cajun seasoning
- Hot dog buns
- Mild chile powder or use hot and really get spicy
- Jalapeno Jack cheese shredded
- Pico de Gallo
- Sprinkle a bit of Cajun seasoning out on plate. Roll the dogs around in the spices to coat lightly then place on a hot grill and cook until done as desired.
- Warm the hot dog buns.
- To make the chile mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise (a tablespoon per hot dog will do) with chile powder as desired. Slather onto hot dog buns.
- Add cooked hot dogs and top with cheese and pico. Serve.