Oh yum! Mexican-inspired chicken wings with kicked up easy Ranch dressing! I loved these enchilada chicken wings so much I had to make them two days in a row. The wings by themselves are fantastic. You could serve them dry, without the sauce but the sauce will remind you of traditional wing sauce with a great south-of-the-border twist.I prefer to make my own taco seasoning mix, but you can of course use pre-made. For these enchilada chicken wings you’ll want to use a seasoning that is fairly fine in texture. You don’t want any big chunks of spice on your wings. First, it might burn when you cook the wings. Second, no one wants to bite into a big chunk of… .something.I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes. Also check out my always-growing list of my favorite store-bought wing sauces.
Enchilada Chicken Wings
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and taco seasoning, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- When wings are done, transfer to a bowl.
- Combine the enchilada sauce and Frank's wing sauce.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the sauce mix with the Ranch dressing. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the wings. Toss to coat.