I’ve been a huge fan of Cajun Power garlic sauce for years. It is one of the star components of Fat Johnny’s Kaw-Cajun Comeback sauce, a remoulade sauce that is the bomb on just about anything you can think of. I seriously don’t know why I waited so long to use it as both a chicken wing marinade and sauce. I loved these wings. Seasoned perfectly. A little garlicky. Nice and rich and super yummy.
You can’t put enough Cajun Power garlic sauce on your cooked wings. I’ve tried and it’s not possible. It’s also great for dipping wings instead of your usual cooling dips like blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Cajun Power also makes a spicy version of their garlic sauce. Perfect for your friends (like me) that prefer their wings nice and hot!
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings, flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- Cajun Power Garlic Sauce
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add enough Cajun Power Garlic sauce to coat well. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Remove wings from container and shake off any excess sauce.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- Toss wings with more sauce before serving.