I love any restaurant, chain or not, that serves chicken wings. I have my favorites for sure, and Buffalo Wild Wings is one of them. BW3s Parmesan garlic wing sauce is to die for. It’s creamy, a little nutty thanks to the Parmesan cheese, and definitely packed with garlic. This copycat of the chain sauce is spot-on crazy good. I absolutely could not stop eating it. So much so that I made wings covered in the Parmesan garlic sauce two days in a row. Is that wrong?
I say without hesitation that you should double the amount of sauce. It’s not so much that you need to drown the wings in it, no. It’s because it’s good on sandwiches and subs too. Crazy garlicky good.
Also try my copycat of BW3s spicy garlic wing sauce.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings, flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium head garlic
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
- Heat your oven to 350 F.
- Cut the bottom of the head of the garlic off. Drizzle with just a bit of oil then wrap in foil. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until softened.
- Remove the garlic from the foil and let cool slightly. Squeeze the head to extract the garlic cloves. Transfer to a blender or small food chopper.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse a few times until smooth and the garlic has been chopped.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.