This right here is one fantastic bottled Buffalo chicken wing sauce. Heritage Fare hit this one out of the park, big time. Just the right Buffalo flavor, just the right amount of heat. And just the right consistency, too. And that’s just as important as taste. Doesn’t matter how great tasting a sauce is if it all ends up at the bottom of a plate, and not on your wings!
I can’t recommend Heritage Fare Buffalo Chicken wing sauce enough. I loved it. Sure, you can make a Buffalo wing sauce at home easy enough, but you’re going to have a hard time beating the taste and convenience of it right out of the bottle.
This sauce also makes a great marinade for grilled chicken. It’s not just for wings! Heritage Fare also makes a darned good garlic wing sauce. Try it too!I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Heritage Fare Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heritage Fare Buffalo wing sauce warmed, to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.