It’s impossible to make too many of these mini deep dish pizzas. They’re perfect for the big game or any get-together. They’re easy to make, and with a little imagination, you can make a variety of them to please anyone. We decided to go the simple route and just top these pizzas with cheese and mini pepperonis. We both thought they were fantastic.
Make sure you leave the mini deep dish pizzas in the oven long enough to get a bit of a crunchy crust on them. They’ll also get a bit more crunchy after you take them out of the oven and cool a bit.
Also try my homemade pizza rolls.
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 36-48 mini pepperonis
- Dried Italian seasoning or oregano crumbled (optional)
- Dried red pepper flake optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Working in batches, cut the tortillas into 2" circles using a circular cookie cutter.
- Press the tortillas into the bottom of the muffin tins.
- Top with a little pizza sauce, the cheeses, pepperonis and seasonings.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Let cool slightly before removing and serving.