Oh let me at it! Delicious, tender, juicy chicken, packed with peppery goodness and a hint of sweetness. Sweet black pepper chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy proves what I’ve said time and time again. Nothing cooks chicken like the Big Easy. Add a little marinade like this sweet black pepper anytime sauce from Stubb’s and you’ve got tremendously flavorful chicken.
Nine times out of ten I use split chicken breasts when cooking chicken on the Big Easy. They don’t ever dry out, a problem you can run into with boneless chicken breasts. So any time I see them on sale I pick up a few family packs and get to cooking. I love to have them on hand. They make for an easy dinner salad: just chop up the roasted chicken and top some greens with it. Dinner. Done!
Sweet Black Pepper Chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 bone-in split chicken breasts or whatever cuts you prefer
- Stubb's Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce
- Place the chicken into a resealable bag or container.
- Add marinade to taste. Toss to coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Transfer the chicken to the Big Easy basket.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes per pound or until it reaches 165 F as checked in several places.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.