Legend Larry’s Bacon BBQ wing sauce is not the first bottle of sauce I’ve tried from Legend Larry’s. And it won’t be the last, either. Every flavor is just spot-on fantastic. Some are mild, some are hot and some are very hot. Bacon BBQ is somewhere in the middle the heat scale, combining a great smoky BBQ sauce with bacon deliciousness. No doubt it’d be fantastic on pulled pork or ribs, too, but for me, it’s a winner-winner on wings.
I’m a wing addict. I often find myself just staring at the pics of the wings I’ve made. Wings tossed in Legend Larry’s Bacon BBQ sauce are a good example. Just look at that up there. Each and every bite nothing but delicious. That’s why I love wings so much.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings, flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Legend Larry's Bacon BBQ wing sauce, to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.