I absolutely love cooking corn on my Char-Broil Big Easy. It comes out perfect every single time. Juicy, hot and ready for whatever toppings suit my fancy. This time my topping of choice was inspired by Buffalo wings. A little Buffalo wing sauce, a little blue cheese and a little bit of butter and I’ve got a delicious side dish (the three pieces you see on the right in the picture below). The three pieces on the left is my honey-butter corn-on-the-cob.
If you’re worried about Buffalo blue cheese corn being too spicy, don’t. The Buffalo sauce is there, you can taste it, but it’s not overwhelming at all, not in the least. The corn ends up sweet and buttery with that great blue cheese ‘funk’ and the hint of vinegary wing sauce. Yummy!
Also try my Cajun corn-on-the-cob, done up right on the Char-Broil Big Easy!
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob, husks and silks removed, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Place the 8 pieces of corn onto pieces of foil.
- Combine the wing sauce and butter and brush over the tops of the corn. Rotate and brush the other side of the corn.
- Seal tightly in the foil and place into the Big Easy basket.
- Cook in the Big Easy for 20-25 minutes or until the corn is tender.
- Serve garnished with the blue cheese.