Buffalo wings, blue cheese, and celery. Very traditional and very good and usually, each component is served separately. But why not cut to the chase and combine all of those great flavors into one bite? Buffalo supreme wings do exactly that. Yeah, they’re messy to eat, but that’s part of the fun.
I really enjoyed chowing down on Buffalo supreme wings. They didn’t last long at all, that’s for sure. It was bordering on embarrassing, but I couldn’t help myself. That happens with me and wings a lot.
Also try my creamy Buffalo wings. They’re mighty good too!
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings, flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over low heat. Keep warm until ready to use.