I had a little meat and au jus left over from the French dip sandwiches I made the other day, so I figured I’d try something new and make them into French dip crescents. They came out tasting just like French dip sandwiches, with a lighter and fluffier exterior. Quite tasty and moist, and fun for dipping. These little yummies make for fun appetizers.
Also try my French dip sandwiches.
French Dip Crescents
- Warm the meat and au jus over medium heat.
- Divide the crescent rolls into 8 large triangles.
- Add 1/2 slice of cheese to dough and top with 2 tablespoons of meat. Roll up and seal the dough.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and cook 15 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Serve with the au jus for dipping.