As much as I love blue cheese dressing for dipping my chicken wings, I don’t want it to overwhelm my ‘delicate’ palate that I can’t taste the wings. So, I might’ve been a tad nervous when I cooked up a batch of wings and tossed them in some Moore’s Blue Cheese Buffalo wing sauce. Well, that first bite told me and told me quick that the sauce was about as perfect as you can get. Nice and thick, but not too thick, and packed with blue cheese flavor and a hint of spiciness. But not too much blue cheese flavor and not too much spiciness. Darn good eating, that’s for sure.
You can skip the Ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce for wings coated in Moore’s Blue Cheese Buffalo wing sauce. You don’t need anything except the wings, the sauce and a stack of paper towels. Also try Moore’s Creamy Ranch or Teriyaki wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and rub, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- When wings are done, transfer to a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Toss to coat.