I do love eating chicken wings. They might be my favorite food. I recently picked up a bottle of Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo wing sauce. It looked good and thick and flavorful. And boy, was it all that and more. Not so thick that it was gloppy, the sauce stuck to the wings just as you want it to. And flavor? Oh man. A nice mellow Ranch flavor that definitely does not overwhelm, with just a hint of spiciness. This sauce is perfect for a party because it’s sure to please all of your guests.
If I’d known just how fantastic Moore’s Creamy Ranch sauce was I would’ve definitely left the Ranch dressing off my plate. You seriously don’t need anything else with these sauced up wings. Just grab a big ole handful of them and a lot of paper towels and get to eating!
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and rub, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- When wings are done, transfer to a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Toss to coat.