I’m a big fan of flavored mayonnaise on grilled sweet corn. Specially when it is nice and spicy, with just a hint of citrus. Like this Sriracha mayonnaise. All of my favorite things in a creamy sauce slathered over corn. Get a napkin or two, because you’re definitely going to need them.
The Sriracha mayo isn’t just great on corn either. It’s fantastic on grilled chicken or turkey burgers. Leave out the lime and slather it on hamburger buns. And if you’re into dipping your fries in mayonnaise, this one will definitely wake you up.
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked, cut in half if desired
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly brush the corn with oil.
- Place on grill, turning often, until the corn is cooked and lightly charred.
- Whisk together the mayo, Sriracha, lime juice and chili powder.
- Brush corn with the mayo mixture and garnish with a few sprinkles of chili powder and chopped cilantro.