Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
Servings: 10 -12 servings
- 1 head cabbage chopped or sliced thin
- 1 onion chopped or sliced thin
- 2 I used 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Kosher salt and ly ground black pepper to taste
Place the cabbage, onion, green onions, relish and carrot into a large bowl. Mix well.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Add to vegetables and fold to combine.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.