Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms on the Char-Broil Big Easy
You'll need a Big Easy Bunk Bed Basket or Big Easy Cooking Rack to cook all the mushrooms or once, or divide the recipe in half and cook using a regular basket.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 large or 8 medium portobello mushrooms stem and gills removed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup pre-made pesto sauce
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes with oil chopped
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cheese Mozzarella, Swiss, or my favorite for these mushrooms, Asiago
Fire up your Big Easy.
Wipe the mushrooms off and brush both sides with the oil.
Combine the pesto, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes and Panko in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide the pesto mixture between the mushrooms and top with the cheese.
Place into the Big Easy basket and cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.