This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
I truly cannot tell you how tasty these grilled Dijon chicken thighs are. Sure, being chicken thighs they are already very tender and flavorful (I’m not a fan of chicken breasts, specially the monstrously huge ones you can get now… how do those chickens even walk?).
I think I’m going to try this marinade on wings too, and grilled pork tenderloin.
Grilled Dijon Chicken Thighs
- 4 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar a quality balsamic is worth the price!
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- hot sauce optional
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- Combine all but the chicken in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken in a large resealable baggie. Add the marinade and seal. Shake to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 1-8 hours, flipping occasionally to distribute the marinade.
- Fire up a grill for direct/indirect cooking.
- Place the chicken over direct heat and char lightly, about 3 minutes. Rotate and cook another 3 minutes. Flip, cook another 3 minutes. Move to indirect heat and let cook until the desired temperature is reached (165 F-170 F).
Nutritional values are approximate.