I truly cannot tell you how tasty these grilled Dijon chicken thighs are. Sure, being chicken thighs they are already very tender and flavorful (I’m not a fan of chicken breasts, specially the monstrously huge ones you can get now… how do those chickens even walk?).
I think I’m going to try this marinade on wings too, and grilled pork tenderloin.
Also try my grilled honey-rosemary chicken thighs. If you prefer chicken breasts instead, my grilled cheesy chicken and my spice-brined chicken breasts are fantastic too!
Grilled Dijon Chicken Thighs
- 4 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar a quality balsamic is worth the price!
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- hot sauce optional
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- Combine all but the chicken in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken in a large resealable baggie. Add the marinade and seal. Shake to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 1-8 hours, flipping occasionally to distribute the marinade.
- Fire up a grill for direct/indirect cooking.
- Place the chicken over direct heat and char lightly, about 3 minutes. Rotate and cook another 3 minutes. Flip, cook another 3 minutes. Move to indirect heat and let cook until the desired temperature is reached (165 F-170 F).
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 2228mg | Potassium: 942mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 52IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutritional values are approximate.