This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
Man, these honey Cholula wings came out tasty good. I love my Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Oil-less Turkey Fryer. It’s oil-less, and perfect for chicken or turkey, whole or wings. I use my Wingin’ator 3000 modification, which let’s me really load up the cooker with a lot of wings at once. These wings are super moist and tender (thanks to a few hours in my go-to marinade), then tossed with a sweet-n-hot sauce.
Of course, you can make these honey Cholula wings in the oven, or directly on your grill and they’ll come out just as great as they did off my Char-Broil Big Easy. Just make sure to have plenty of napkins on hand. Like any good wings, these are good and messy!
Honey Cholula Wings
- Marinate the wings for at least an hour.
- Shake off any excess marinade.
- Remove wings to a large bowl.
- Heat wing sauce in a large pot. Pour over wings. Toss to coat.
- Serve with dressing for dipping.
- Note: You may also want to reserve some of the wing sauce for dipping.
Nutritional values are approximate.