Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
Man, these teriyaki wings were so good. They disappeared in no time at all. It’s amazing the great flavors you can get with so few ingredients and in no time at all. You can’t beat these wings.
I used my Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Oil-less Turkey Fryer to cook Teriyaki wings, but you can use a regular grill or even bake them in the oven. I prefer using my Big Easy using the Wingin’ator 3000 because, well, it’s easy and everything comes out soooo tasty!I store my leftover homemade sauces in squeeze bottles. If refrigerated, I set them out an hour before using so they come to room temperature. You don’t want to put cold sauce on hot wings!
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings separated
- 1 batch Chicken brine
- Your favorite poultry rub I used Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom
- 1 batch Teriyaki wing sauce
- Brine wings for 1 hour.
- Shake off excess brine. Sprinkle with rub.
- Serve with warmed Teriyaki dipping sauce, or dunk the wings in the sauce before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.