Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
Make yourself a big batch of these grill master wings. You’ll quickly realize that it doesn’t take a complicated recipe or a lot of ingredients to make fantastic wings. Simply seasoned wings are cooked until perfectly tender and moist with crunchy skin. The wings are then tossed gently in a wonderful sauce that has a slight hint of Asian-inspired flavor with a kiss of vinegar. On the side a slightly kicked-up dipping sauce that makes you think of classic Buffalo wings until you get another slight hint of soy sauce. Delicious!
You could use your favorite spice mixture when you make a batch of grill master wings, instead of ‘just’ salt and pepper when marinading the wings before cooking. I rather like keeping them simple and letting the tossing and dipping sauces shine. Heck, wings just seasoned with salt and pepper, cooked and served are just great as they are.
Also try Guy Fieri’s Korean BBQ wing sauce.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Grill Master Wings
- Place wings into a large resealable bag.
- Add the oil.
- Add the salt and pepper. Seal the bag and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours before cooking.
- Toss the wings in the wing sauce (see below) and serve with the dipping sauce (also below).
For the wing sauce
- Combine ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat until ready to use.
For the dipping sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
Nutritional values are approximate.