Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I love any restaurant, chain or not, that serves chicken wings. I have my favorites for sure, and Buffalo Wild Wings is one of them. BW3s Parmesan garlic wings are to die for. It’s creamy, a little nutty thanks to the Parmesan cheese, and definitely packed with garlic. This copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan garlic wings is spot-on crazy good. I absolutely could not stop eating it. So much so that I made wings covered in the Parmesan garlic sauce two days in a row. Is that wrong?
I say without hesitation that you should double the amount of sauce. It’s not so much that you need to drown the wings in it, no. It’s because it’s good on sandwiches and subs too. Crazy garlicky good. Copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic wings are great because the sauce is great!I store my leftover homemade sauces in squeeze bottles. If refrigerated, I set them out an hour before using so they come to room temperature. You don’t want to put cold sauce on hot wings!
Also try my copycat of BW3s spicy garlic and Thai curry wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce
- 1 head garlic
- Olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
For the sauce
- Heat your oven to 350 F.
- Cut the bottom of the head of the garlic off. Drizzle with just a bit of oil then wrap in foil. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until softened.
- Remove the garlic from the foil and let cool slightly. Squeeze the head to extract the garlic cloves. Transfer to a blender or small food chopper.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse a few times until smooth and the garlic has been chopped.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
Nutritional values are approximate.
4 thoughts on “Copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wings”
How much olive oil in the sauce, my friend?
Hi. Sorry it isn’t clear by the recipe. You need just enough oil (added in step #2 under Sauce) to drizzle the garlic before roasting it. You won’t need much at all.
Could the corn syrup be substituted for something else?
Boy, good question. Most anything I can think of would affect the flavor too much. A lightly flavored honey or agave would work, I think. You can also combine sugar with water using a 4:1 ratio. So for 1 tablespoon of syrup that would be uh… well, go with 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 tablespoon warm water (that’s 3/4 teaspoon). Or close to that, I don’t think you’ll have to be super exact with the amounts.