Whenever we stop at Quaker Steak & Lube, Anita ALWAYS orders the Thai’R Cracker wings. The sauce combines a great sweetness with a little kick, all in an Asian-inspired chili sauce. We always grab a couple extra bottles of their sauce when we eat there. But if we can’t get to a Quaker Steak & Lube, we grab a bottle of Great Value’s Asian Sweet Chili Wing sauce instead. It’s a mighty great substitute. Perfectly sweet with just a bit of heat. Nothing to be afraid of, but something to enjoy!
Because this Asian sweet chili wing sauce is a bit on the sweet side I tend to use a bit less sauce than I normally would. That’s just my personal preference. Anita would lean towards more sauce instead.
Check out my new website, just for chcken wings! Visit For the Wing.
Great Value Asian Sweet Chili Wing Sauce
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Great Value Asian Sweet Chili wing sauce to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.