I often make my own chicken wing sauces. And then sometimes I don’t. I recently made it a goal of mine to try all of the wing sauces from the big grocery stores in our area: WalMart, Meijer, and Kroger. And so far, I’ve been super impressed with the store sauces, like this Kroger Parmesan Garlic wing sauce. It has the right consistency (very important! No one wants a lake of wing sauce at the bottom of their plate! It needs to stick to the wings!). It has great Parmesan and garlic flavor, both balanced perfectly.
My only (slight) complaint about Kroger Parmesan Garlic wing sauce is that it comes in a plastic bottle. I know, that’s kind of picky, but I really believe that glass bottles do wing (any!) sauce more justice. I still love this sauce and would definitely buy it again!
There’s nothing wrong with using bottled wing sauce. But if you prefer to make your own, try my garlic Parmesan recipe!
Also try Kroger’s great medium Buffalo wing sauce.I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Kroger Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Kroger Garlic Parmesan wing sauce to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.