Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I have been enjoying the heck out of the flavors of wing sauces I picked up from the House of Wings. Each and every one has been fantastic. Another cool thing about House of Wings is that on their website they have recipes for using their sauces and a few other simple ingredients to create all-new flavors. Like these BBQ Ranch wings. They’re crazy easy and crazy delicious. There’s nothing fancy going on here, just a great wing sauce. The kind you cannot stop eating.
These BBQ Ranch wings have just the right amount of Buffalo wing flavor, with a hint of BBQ sauce. The Ranch dressing adds a nice creaminess and coolness to the wings. This is a great way to serve wings at a party. No need for that bowl of Ranch for dipping your wings. They’ve already been dipped for you!
Also try my slow cooker Buffalo Ranch wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
BBQ Ranch Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Fire-Eater Rub to taste
- 1 cup House of Wings BBQ Wing Sauce
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and rub. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Combine wing sauce and Ranch. Toss wings in sauce and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.