Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I’m a huge fan of making chicken wings without saucing them in the traditional Buffalo wing manner. I season them and let them marinate for a bit, then cook them. When they are done I toss them with more seasoning and serve them ‘dry’, with a dipping sauce on the side. This time I used the Garlic Sriracha seasoning from Weber, which is a little spicy, for some garlic Sriracha dry wings.
These garlic Sriracha wings came out fantastic. There’s enough kick to wake you up. The garlic adds a really great almost earthy flavor. I cooled them off with just straight-up Ranch dressing for dipping. Also try my blackened dry wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Garlic Sriracha Dry Chicken Wings
For the wings
- Place the wings into a resealable bag or container.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Weber Garlic Sriracha seasoning and the oil.
- Seal and shake well to coat.
- Let wings marinade for 1-3 hours.
- Transfer cooked wings to a bowl and sprinkle with the remaining Weber Garlic Sriracha seasoning.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Nutritional values are approximate.