Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
Whenever we stop at Quaker Steak & Lube, Anita ALWAYS orders the Thai’R Cracker wings. The sauce combines a great sweetness with a little kick, all in an Asian-inspired chili sauce. We always grab a couple extra bottles of their sauce when we eat there. But if we can’t get to a Quaker Steak & Lube, we grab a bottle of Great Value’s Asian Sweet Chili Wing sauce instead. It’s a mighty great substitute. Perfectly sweet with just a bit of heat. Nothing to be afraid of, but something to enjoy!
Because this Asian sweet chili wing sauce is a bit on the sweet side I tend to use a bit less sauce than I normally would. That’s just my personal preference. Anita would lean towards more sauce instead.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Great Value Asian Sweet Chili Wing Sauce
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.