Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
Is it possible for a bottled store-brand wing sauce to be too good? No, but Meijer Bourbon Honey Mustard wing sauce is about as good as you can get. All of the flavors are balanced and at just the right levels for me. Not too much bourbon flavor. Just the right honey sweetness. And the right mustardy vinegar kick. It’s different and delicious.
I contacted Meijer’s corporate office about the fact that I couldn’t find their Honey Bourbon wing sauce online. As of the time of this post they haven’t added it yet. So just head to your local Meijer and grab a bottle from the condiment section. While you’re there grab a few bottles of the other great Meijer wing sauces.
Also check out Meijer’s Sweet Chili, medium Buffalo and Mango Habanero wing sauces. They’re darned good too!
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Meijer Bourbon Honey Mustard Wing Sauce
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Fire-Eater Rub to taste
- Meijer Bourbon Honey Mustard Wing Sauce to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and rub. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.