Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I have been more than pleased with the wing sauces from Legend Larry’s. I’ve never been to the actual restaurants, but if their bottled sauces are any indication of how good the food is, I’m going. And soon. Legend Larry’s Raspberry Habanero sauce is crazy good. You get a wonderful light raspberry flavor. Perfect. Then comes the heat. And it comes, too. Definitely spicy, but not so hot that you lose the sweet raspberry flavor. It’s the right amount of kick.
Legend Larry’s Raspberry Habanero wings sauce is fantastic on wings. It’d also be great on smoked ribs, pulled pork, or roasted chicken for that matter. I’m all about the wings, though, and this sauce really hit all the right notes on a batch of wings I cooked up for lunch.
Also try Legend Larry’s Hot Garlic Wings and the over-the-top great Bacon BBQ wings. For a more traditional wing, you’ll love their medium Buffalo wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Legend Larry’s Raspberry Habanero Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Legend Larry’s Raspberry Habanero sauce to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.