Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
Boy was I ever happy that I bought a sampling of the seasonings, sauces, and jellies from AlbuKirky Seasonings. Everything in the online store looked and sounded so good. I anxiously awaited the day my package arrived (which was very soon after I clicked ‘Check out’). I knew exactly what I was going to do first: chicken wings made with Kirk’s red chile rub and sauced with his red chile BBQ sauce. The perfect combination of southwestern flavors and a little kick of heat, the rub and sauce made for fantastic wings.
I’ve used the red chicle rub and BBQ sauce on many things since making these wings. Ribs, burgers, chicken, you name it, all came out great. But, oh, how I do love the wings. There’s no flavor like it to be found in any wing place around here, that’s for sure. There should be.
Also try my spicy chicken wings with apple dipping sauce.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Red Chile BBQ Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes
- ¼ cup canola oil
- AlbuKirky Seasonings Red Chile BBQ Rub
- AlbuKirky Seasonings Red Chile BBQ Sauce
- Place wings into a large resealable bag.
- Add the oil.
- Add the rub, to taste. Seal the bag, and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours before cooking.
- When done, place wings in a large bowl and add sauce. Toss to coat.
Nutritional values are approximate.