This smoked sausage Alfredo is one of those get-‘er-done dishes. Come home, throw it on the stove, and eat. It’s an all-in-one meal. Sausage, pasta, and veggies all come together in 30 minutes.
It has cheese on it so you know that it is good. For a little kick, add a healthy amount of our homemade Cajun seasoning, or a couple of shakes of your favorite hot sauce.
Also try my smoked sausage casserole.
Smoked Sausage Alfredo
- Cook the pasta per package instructions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet or pot over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage. Brown on both sides.
- Add the vegetables and salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add the pasta to the skillet along with the Alfredo sauce. Stir and heat through.
- Remove skillet from heat and add the cheese. Stir until melted. Serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.