Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
A little sweet. A little heat. Those are the keys to a great wing sauce. These spicy honey wings have the perfect combination of both. Even with my Fire-Eater rub and a healthy dose of hot sauce, they’re plenty sweet. Perfect for dipping in a bowl of cold Ranch or blue cheese dressing.
I find myself sitting here and just staring at the picture of the spicy honey wings. Man, they sure were pretty, and they sure were delicious. I could easily make another batch for lunch today. I think I will. All of the ingredients to make the rub and sauce are pantry staples, and I always keep plenty of fresh wings around because you never know when you might want a few wings.
If you like your wings with a little heat and a little sweet, also try my Detroit Hot Honey wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Spicy Honey Wings
For the wings
For the wings
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and rub, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
For the sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Warm slightly then transfer to a large bowl when ready to use.
- When wings are done, add to the bowl of sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve with Ranch or blue cheese dressing and lots of paper towels.
Nutritional values are approximate.