Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
This Buffalo wing sauce is a little tamer in the heat department, but still oh soooo good. This was Anita’s absolute favorite sauce. And her favorite wings of all time. Of all time! Man, that says a lot when you consider how many wings get eaten around here. Anita is definitely a big fan of Torchbearer Buffalo chicken wings!
I coated these Torchbearer Buffalo chicken wings first (ala Hooter’s wings) and then deep fried them. Tossed them in Torchbearer sauce and chowed down. And kept chowing. Oh, and don’t waste your time with those scrawny frozen uncooked wings that look like they came off crickets and not chickens. Get the big, fresh family packs.
Get you some of this sauce. You will not be sorry.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Torchbearer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Combine flour, salt, cayenne pepper, and paprika in bowl. Divide in half and reserve one half of the mixture.
- Coat chicken pieces in half of the mixture and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Coat chicken in leftover flour mixture. Shake off any excess.
- Working in batches, cook wings using the Deep Fryer method.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of sauce and toss gently to coat. Serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.