Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
If you are in the Gatlinburg, Tennessee, area make it a point to swing by a Pepper Palace store. They have several stores in the area, including a new one in Sevierville in an area called The Island. The store is packed with hot sauces and salsas, from the hot to the mild. Me, I always head straight to the wing sauces and in particular, Pepper Palace’s own line of Wing Master sauces, including this Mega Garlic sauce.
As soon as we returned from our recent trip I threw a few seasoned wings onto my Weber Performer grill outfitted with the Vortex insert. When the wings were done I tossed them with the Mega Garlic sauce and dug in. The Mega Garlic sauce has, as you might guess, a tremendous garlic flavor. And not just a bit of garlic either. Hence the word ‘mega’ in the name. It’s loaded with garlic. Tons of it. Lovely, great yummy garlic. With a bit of a wing sauce kick, too. It’s a very enjoyable sauce. I definitely wish that I’d picked up a few more bottles!
Pepper Palace has a wide range of sauces, from the extremely hot to the nice and mellow.
You can order Pepper Palace’s sauces online but if it is well worth stopping in at one of their many stores.
Also check out my Pepper Palace’s Wing Master Garlic Parmesan, Ranch and Smokehouse sauces.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Pepper Palace Wing Master Mega Garlic Sauce
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3-4 tablespoons Fire-Eater poultry rub
- 1 ½ cups Pepper Palace Wing Master Mega Garlic sauce
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and rub, seal, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- When wings are done, transfer to a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve with Ranch dressing and lots of paper towels.
Nutritional values are approximate.