Ham and Egg Sandwiches
Nothing fancy here, just great ham and egg sandwiches.
Servings 6 sandwiches
- 6 large eggs hard-boiled, peeled
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 12 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Thinly-sliced ham sandwich meat I chopped mine so the texture more closely matched that of the egg salad.
Place the eggs into a large bowl. Mash with a potato masher.
Add the mustard powder, salt and pepper, mayonnaise and parsley and mix well. Add more mayonnaise if the mixture is too thick to spread.
Divide the egg mixture between 6 pieces of bread.
Divide the ham between the sandwiches.
Divide and spread the Dijon onto one side of the remaining bread slices and place on top of the sandwiches.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 202mg | Sodium: 612mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 523IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 3mg