Slow Cooker Cincinnati Chili
Making Cincinnati chili in a slow cooker is easy and tasty and I’d make it again and again.
Servings 8 servings
- Classic: Serve chili hot.
- 2-way: Serve chili over hot cooked spaghetti.
- 3-way: Serve chili 2-ways topped with shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-way: Serve chili 3-ways topped with chopped white onion.
- 5-way: Serve chili 4-ways topped with warmed kidney beans.
For the chili
Crumble the beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and celery and cook until the meat is done.
Drain off any excess fat and pour the meat mixture into your slow cooker.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining chili ingredients then pour over the meat.
Stir, cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Serve as desired.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 359mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 769IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 3mg